Transport to and from Arizona is relatively a good location for auto carriers in the East and West corridor. The location along the I-10, I-40 and I-8 works great for the East to West route for traffic. However, the state does have a lesser rate of traffic for car transport Arizona from the North and South corridor for auto carriers. These are the things that our auto transport specialist knowledge can work with to assist and complete your auto transport in Arizona smoothly and cost effectively for you.
A Brief History of Arizona
- Arizona was originally part of Mexico, until the United States laid claim to the land and forced it from the Mexicans in 1848 with the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo. It was a part of New Mexico, actually, until the outbreak of the Civil War when the southern part of the New Mexico territory – including what would become Arizona – broke off and seceded from the U.S., joining the Confederate States of America in their bid for independence. Arizona supplied the Confederacy with troops, horses and supplies and fought at the battle of Picacho Pass, the furthest western engagement of the Civil War. Arizona grew slowly, though after cities like Sun City began to emerge – smaller areas designed as more retirement communities than anything – its population began to increase rapidly.
What to Expect When Shipping to or from Arizona
- Arizona is a state that has a lot of people in only a few locations. Phoenix is by far its largest city and almost every major interstate that runs through Arizona runs through Phoenix. Despite its low population density outside of Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona is still a fairly popular auto transport Arizona location primarily because it lies smack between California and Texas (as does New Mexico). This means that transporting east-west into or out of Arizona is usually fairly easy – going into or out of Arizona on a north-south route can be much more difficult. It helps that the weather is nice pretty much year-round; there is almost no snowfall anywhere in the state and in the winter months the temperatures are usually balmy as opposed to scorching (like it is in the summer). This is why many people will travel into Arizona from the Midwest and the Northeast during the winter – we call these people “snowbirds,” and they are a valuable part of the car transport industry.
How to get a Free Car Transport Arizona Quote
- If you are interested in getting a free car transport quote to ship your vehicle to or from Arizona, Webster Hauling can help you with it. We work with the best carriers in the car transport industry to get your vehicle moved from wherever you need it picked up from to wherever you need it shipped to. You can call us at 888-333-6343 for a free car transport quote, or you can take a minute to fill out our free online quote request form to the right and get a quote emailed to you within the next hour. We here at Webster Hauling are proud to help you with all your car transport Arizona or vehicle shipping needs, so call or fill out our form today to get the best service from one of the best companies in the industry.
Read more about specific areas in Arizona by visiting one of these helpful city pages.
- Phoenix Auto Transport Services
- Tucson Auto Shipping Services
- Mesa Auto Transportation Services
- Flagstaff Car Transport Services